Search This Blog

Saturday, 25 February 2017

French Growing Bundle

I've created a growing bundle of beginner French resources that will save you time and money!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Beginner-French-Growing-Bundle-FULL-SEMESTER-20-weeks-of-activities-Gr-4-7-3009847

What will I get?

Right now, the bundle includes enough resources for a full semester of French!  It includes all of my beginner French units (je me presente, family, clothing, community, sports, school), my regular verbs unit, my passe compose unit, and all irregular verbs lessons (avoir, faire, aller, and etre) at a savings of over 15% what you would pay to buy them all separately.

What is a growing bundle?

As I make more French resources, I will add them to this bundle.  Whenever a new product is added, you can re-download the bundle and get all the new updates. What's better is that you won't have to pay for the new updates!

For example, today's purchase price is $27.00.  When I add more resources, the price will go up, but if you paid $27.00, you get all the new updates for free. 

What will be added?

I haven't decided yet!  If you have an idea for a unit theme, irregular verb, etc. that you would like to use in your class, please let me know in the comments below, or by sending me an email at oneteachersadventures@gmail.com.

Where can I buy the bundle?

Simply click here to see what's included and to purchase this bundle!



No comments:

Post a Comment